One album, one compilation, three EP’s, one split and two gigs. One project sent to the grave, and another born.
It was a very idle year, for many different reasons. Work being the most obvious one. Anyway, in April my friends’ son was baptized, and my gift to him was a limited lathe cut with his own screams.
In the of May I travelled to Umeå with Manifesto and Audio.Warfare (RIP) to play at Noisebath. It went well and I managed to sell some records.
The first day of July saw the light of a split release with M. Zetterberg and M. Åberg.
A somewhat rainy day in August I played at Galleri 1 in Uppsala while a dancer performed.
Gråzon was founded and will hopefully grow stronger during 2013.
And as usual my birthday tradition kept on living as I turned 29 only two weeks ago.
To-do list for 2012.
- Release vinyl crackling album
Nope, but it was completed and at least sent to one label.
- Release of the Hjort / Zetterberg / Åberg split
- Release of Reversed Obesity – Dirt
- Finish the escalator project
Not even close.
- Complete the “secret” compilation
What will hopefully be done next year:
- Release VNL (aka vinyl crackling album)
- Release of BDSM inspired EP
- Complete the escalator project
- Record and release the Gråzon debut
- More work based on field recordings